Saturday, December 21, 2013

And Here We Go....

Hello blog world!

I know that absolutely no one is reading this right now- how? I haven't told anyone about it yet.  Ha.  So why am I doing this?  John.  John will be the reason I do many things for the rest of my life.  Or so I am told. Since the wee babe is three weeks and two days old right now, I have no idea what Matthew and I have gotten ourselves into.  But I DO know that we prayed for this child, we rejoice in God blessing us with him, and we will continue to look to Him to guide us through parenthood.  

With this being the first post, how about we do some introductions? Yes? Yes!

by Donna Cummings Photography
This is Matthew "Matt" and me on what is still one of my favorite days ever- I loved becoming his wife!  We got hitched on May 14, 2011.  Matt teaches high school chemistry and I am a nurse in a neurosurgical ICU. On November 28, 2013 we added this little sweetie to our family...

By CJ Portraits
Gah!  I can't get over how precious he is to me!!  John Alexander, I apologize now if anything I put on this blog embarrasses you- wait.  No.  I don't.  I hope that we will all be able to look back over the years and enjoy reliving all sorts of memories I hope to be able to capture.  

Now, let's just hope I can keep this up.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment